Sunday, April 16, 2006

Make Money Online - Complete Money Making Site Setup FREE!

Make Money Online - Complete Money Making Site Setup FREE!: "You can make money online too...
'Follow 3 Easy Steps And I Will Personally Build A Money Making Website For You That's 100% Ready To Take Orders And Pull In Massive Residual Profits...'
'No Experience Necessary! Earn 5 Streams Of Auto-Pilot Income Working At Home...'
Update: Sign up today and get $600 in exclusive bonus gifts including FREE website setup, up to *100* FREE targeted website visitors, 47 Internet marketing 'how to' VIDEOS and more!

Stone Evans
The Home Biz Guy

From: Stone Evans, The Home Biz Guy
Subject: Helping YOU Make Money Online!
Welcome to The Home Biz Guy's 'Internet Business-in-a-Box'!
Follow the 3 easy steps below and I'll personally setup a brand new, fully-loaded e-commerce website that comes with your own 400 day pre-written email follow-up system just for you.
Before we get started, I want you to know...
Skepticism is healthy and encouraged because there are many dishonest people and scams on the Internet. I encourage you to scrutinize this website very carefully BEFORE you decide to take advantage of my offer today. For starters, you should appreciate knowing that I am a Charter Member of the highly respected iCop� and a TRUSTe member as part of my commitment to uphold the highest business, privacy and ethical standards on the Internet.


Something else you should know is that I have a lot of experience when it comes to making money on the Internet. Here's an example of the kind of checks I receive every 30 days from one of the many affiliate programs I promote online ($6,798.15):

Results are atypical. Your results will vary from those shown.

This article Make Money Online - Complete Money Making Setup FREE is brought to you by Affiliate Marketing And Business Opportunities

No comments:

Post a Comment

25% OFF JEWELRY SALE