Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Answers To Your Questions


 

Dear Readers:
I just want to thank everyone who has left a comment on this blog. Your comments are both welcomed and appreciated and I read every one of them.

However, with this blog platform I cannot reply to your individual comments. I can only allow or delete your comments which is very inconvenient because there are cases where it would be most appropriate for me to reply to you.

Maybe sometime in the near future, this platform will allow their bloggers to reply to posts. The blog features were recently updated and I have wondered why this feature has been overlooked.
Therefore, if you have left a comment, please know that I am not intentionally ignoring your comments nor am I intentionally being rude by not replying.
To date, I have had many inquiries as to what blog platform I am using. In answer to that question, this is a Blogger blog.
At one time I had a wonderful WordPress blog that was very conducive to most anything I wanted to do on it. Of course, with WordPress.org you are allowed plug-ins of all sorts which makes blogging a pleasure.
Mainly because they allow you a ton of flexibility. However, after putting in years of work on that blog, it was hacked and I had to let it go.
Being hacked basically convinced me that I did not need to pay for a platform that could be hacked so easily. Secondly, I have had this Blogger blog much longer and have never had the problem of having to be worried about being hacked.
Ironically, this is a free blog platform in which you don't have to worry about being hacked and WordPress is a paid blog platform that I put so much work into all in vain.
So, go figure! Therefore, I vowed not to ever go with another WordPress blog. Although, there is so much you can do with WordPress that I am a little tempted to try again.
However, upon my next attempt I will put in place a new security feature that is now available that is supposed to prevent hacking.
Most of the other comments that I receive on this blog are comments that are thanking me for supplying this type of information on internet marketing. I am glad that I can be of help to someone out there who is trying to eke out a living online because it is no easy task when first starting out online.

I just want to mention that it is my pleasure to be able to assist someone with such a daunting task ahead of them. There have been many times when I have been so disgusted with my efforts that I literally considered giving up completely.

It appeared at times that nothing I tried would work. No matter what technique I implemented. Or sometimes, various strategies would work great and then the internet program that I was using would change in someway and my technique would no longer work. Or a certain company would be working for me and they would go out of business, and again I would find myself back at square one.

My point here is that you should never give up your dream, no matter how long it takes you to realize it. I took many years working part-time online for me to realize the success that I now enjoy.
The best advice that I can give you at this time is that if you want to cut to the chase and begin to realize a profit online, develop your own product. If you don't feel that you have the expertise to develop your own product, consider becoming an Amazon Kindle self published author.

Everyone has something that they are good at and you could put down your ideas in the form of a book and sell it on Amazon as a Kindle book for starters. The best thing about this is that you can market your Kindle book using free marketing techniques that actually work.

In the very near future, I will include an article on this blog about the great opportunity that is being offered by Amazon for self-published authors...so stay tuned and come back often for the latest trends and strategies in internet marketing online today.

As you know, things change very fast online. What was all the rage 6 months ago could be dead in the water 6 months later. Then there are trends that last for years. Amazon is here to stay and right now there is a ground floor opportunity available for you to take advantage of this online goldmine.

This article To My Readers is brought to you by Affiliate Marketing And Business Opportunities




















No comments:

Post a Comment

25% OFF JEWELRY SALE